In Home Consultation
We know how difficult it might be to decide on a budget for flooring and navigate what selections will best fit your needs. Before making such a big decision, we want to make sure you are aware of all your options and that you are informed about what it will take to reach your design goal. We provide complimentary, full-service, in home consultations to assess your flooring needs, take measurements and make recommendations.
Here is a general overview of the consultation process:
- Give us a call, send us an email or stop by the showroom and tell us a little bit about your project. One of our flooring specialists will schedule an appointment to come to your home.
- You can browse selections in our showroom and borrow samples to take with you or we can bring samples to the appointment, whichever is most convenient for you.
- It is helpful, while shopping for flooring in our showroom, to bring fabric swatches, paint chips and even magazine clippings of décor that appeals to you. We can help you coordinate your flooring choices with your other design elements.
- Our flooring specialist will come to your home at the scheduled time to take measurements, assess the scope of work and make recommendations.
- Based on your selections and measurements, our flooring specialist will provide you with a written quote within a few days of your consultation.
At Petersen’s, our motto is “We Will Find A Way To Help” and we mean it. If there is anything we can do to make the process of selecting and purchasing flooring easier for you, please let us know.
Thank you for your interest in our products and services.
Use the form to send us an email and you will be contacted by one of our sales representatives shortly.